Skip to main content

Pet Show Bahria Town Lahore, 2017 All Breed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lahore se Hyderabad ( Journey with Pakistan Railway )

Heritage Now, (Cultural Event ) At Alhamra Arts Council, Lahore

T o me, heritage and culture preservation is an essential part of any country that values itself. We have a long way to go compared to so many other cities around the world: according to me our heritage legislation is pretty weak and keeping this thing in mind it is a tiny effort from my side to capture and store culture and heritage in my lens. Enjoy Pakistani culture and art through my eye. Hoping that my first effort would be appreciated. Positive criticism is more than we lcome. Heritage Now was a two-day festival that celebrated and reflected upon the cultural heritage of Pakistan. The festival brought together professionals from Pakistan and various other countries to discuss pressing issues facing the museums and heritage sector in Pakistan through conversation, performance and art. Full Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjOI5_MKj0Q British Council Pakistan Walled City of Lahore Authority - والڈ سٹی لاہور اتھارٹی Morango # HeritageNow